Give yourself the spa treatment without leaving home! These single use mask packs are created dry so you can add what you like to make your experience truly personal.
GLOW is a single use dry face mask created with kaolin clay, spirulina powder, hemp powder, French green clay and coconut milk powder. Add liquid and bring out your glow!
DEEP CLEAN: Who doesn't love a good, deep cleaning? This blend of activated charcoal, coconut milk, bentonite clay and kaolin clay will pamper your pores. Packaged dry, add your own liquid or pureed fruit (avocado is my fav) for a perfect DIY treat.
RENEW: Revive your skin with this decadent face mask blend made with kaolin clay, turmeric, beet root powder and bentonite clay. Add your own liquid for a real treat!
5 gram dry mask in package
single use, no waste!
Shown mixed with water
How to use: All the masks are shipped dry, so you can customize to YOUR needs. And it saves on packaging and shipping costs, too. That's how we do things at Farmasoapia: we put you first! Simply empty the contents into a small non-metal bowl and add a few teaspoons of water to create a thick paste. Apply with a fan brush or your fingers to the face, neck and upper chest. There's plenty, go ahead and spread it around! Want to know a secret? I thought so. Apply any extra mask to the backs of your hands. That's what the pros do, and they'll charge you extra for it. I won't. Go for it.
Want to get more bang from your mask? Add:
yogurt - the lactic acid in the milk will make your skin happy!
milk - lactic acid again! Great stuff! It's what all those Retinol products are made with.
honey - anti-bacterial, hates acne, boosts complexion (my fav to add to Glow)
mashed avocado - full of vitamins and nourishing. And you can make guacamole with any leftovers. And then make a Margarita. Ole!
mashed banana - plenty of nutrients here, and great for aging skin
You can also combine any or all of these with your mask. Go for it! That's why I make things naturally and plant based. It's all good for your skin.
A few words of caution from a pro:
- NEVER add glue to make these "peel off". It will peel, and it will take your skin with it.
- Wash your face thoroughly and remove any makeup. I recommend using Farmer's Daughterfacial bar. It's nice and gentle.
- Don't use masks more than once or twice a week. In this case, more is not better.
- Only leave masks on for 15 minutes or so, then rinse off with warm - not hot - water. Do not scrub mask off, use gentle motions with a damp cloth. You can also go full-on spa and soak a towel in hot water, squeeze it out and let it rest on your face a few minutes before using it to clean the mask off. Ahhhhh, luxury.
- Try them all, and try them with a variety of ingredients to get the best results for your needs
- Apply sunscreen after you do the masks. Another pro tip: ALWAYS use sunscreen. It is by far the best thing you can do for your skin!!